The HTF industrial furnace range has maximum operating temperatures of 1600 °C, 1700 °C, or 1800 °C. All models are heated by molybdenum disilicide elements.
The HTF industrial furnace is available in usable volumes of 64, 128, 165, 250, 332 and 514 litres. Independent over-temperature protection is fitted as standard for unattended operation.
Heat treatment is only possible in air. An additional gas supply, with hand valve and rotameter, can be supplied, which results in a slight modification of the atmosphere that will only suppress the Oxygen level as the system is not sealed. As a result, the HTF is ideal for sintering ceramics and oxide ceramics.
If debinding is required before sintering, Carbolite Gero offers a debinding package for the HTF. The debinding package consists of an inlet for preheated air, several gas inlets, and an afterburner. The preheated air is symmetrically purged at several gas inlets into the furnace, which improves temperature uniformity at low temperatures and sample envelopment by the incoming air. All gaseous by-products generated during the debinding process are combusted in an afterburner that is driven by propane gas and compressed air. On completion of debinding, the furnace temperature will increase to begin the sintering process.
Примери за приложение
синтез, синтероване във въздуха, синтероване, смекчаване, сублимация, annealing, debinding, debinding in air, дегазиране, керамично инжекционна формоване (CIM), сушене
- 1600 °C, 1700 °C & 1800 °C maximum operating temperatures
- From 64 to 514 litre capacities
- Програмируем 3216P1 контролер
- Защита от прегряване
- Висококачествени нагревателни елементи от молибденов силицид
- Усъвършенстван интериор от огнеупорен материал, използван в комбинация с енергийно ефективна изолация с ниска топлинна маса
- Side hinged door
Опции (посочете ги при подаване на поръчка)
- Предлага се гама от усъвършенствани цифрови контролери, многостепенни програматори и уреди за запис на данни. Те могат да бъдат оборудвани с RS232, RS485 или Етернет комуникации
- Debinding in air with the debinding package
- Gas supply with manually adjustable flow meter
- Modification of the atmosphere in the furnace chamber can be achieved but oxygen cannot be removed completely because it is not gas tight
- Parallel action door keeps heated surface away from the user
View inside the 1700 °C and 1800 °C HTF chamber furnace:
- heating elements (MoSi2)
- ceramic fibre insulation
- front door
- supporting frame
- usable space
, U-shaped heating elements are mounted in a vertical, hanging position in the HTF. Heat is insulated with ceramic fibre plates which are constructed in layers with a suited thickness for improved temperature uniformity. The maximum temperature of the plates is selected depending on the maximum temperature of the furnace.
Water cooling is not required as the insulation material has low heat conductance. The system is externally cooled by convection of ambient air and encased by the metallic plates. The MoSi2
heating elements are especially suited for high temperature processes. At high temperatures, the MoSi2
naturally creates a protective oxide layer. Outstanding temperature uniformity and compact design are unique features of the HTF chamber furnace.
Съдържанието подлежи на промени или поправки